- She was charged alongside Youth Fund former Chair Bruce Odhiambo were charged on several accounts of corruption cases and their case was still pending in court
- She was also facing a loss of over 180 million shillings from the public coffer of the taxpayer
- She was said to be a key figure during the tenure of Anne Waiguru, then Devolution CS
- It feared that she might have been poisoned as her body was found foaming
- She transacted suspicious transaction with non-existing firms, with the biggest beneficiary being Quorandum Limited. Waithera Nganga and Mukuria Ngamau are listed as directors of that fictitious firm.
- She is a daughter to Professor of USIU, Prof . Namuye
- Cate’s fame clearly is said to have rose from obscurity then went on to be the CEO where she mingled with the mighty.
- His colleague, Bruce Odhiambo is said to have been Uhuru Kenyatta’s classmate
- Likely, her death has been seen by political analysts as an attempt of political witnesses assassination and elimination
- Catharine as the public say, was used as an escape goat in Anne Waiguru funds embezzlement
They never use one of their own for their ill agenda Saitoti,Musando,Nkaisery now Catherine Namuye is gone!Be contented with the small u hav
— Amakanji Thomas (@AmakanjiThomas) October 5, 2017
They are already killing witnesses just in case Raila wins?
— Bea Samuel (@BEAYAHUS) October 4, 2017
Catherine Namuye really siphoned a lot of money out of this country. She has been literally a walking thief. It is hard to sympathize
— Lord Mutai (@ItsMutai) October 5, 2017
On 2/10/17,Waiguru met Kamotho at Mediterraneo, tow days later, Catherine Namuye is found dead in her house. Kamotho met Namuye on 3/10/17.
— Lieutenant Wadi (@Lieutenant_Wadi) October 5, 2017
Catherine Namuye might have been poisoned as police officers who retrieved her body found her mouth foaming. Qn remains, why? – Sources
— Cyprian, Is Nyakundi (@C_NyaKundiH) October 5, 2017
Just read from @C_NyaKundiH that Catherine Namuye, handiwork of Bruce Odhiambo, who looted over Ksh500 million from Youth Fund, is dead.
— D I K E M B E (@Disembe) October 4, 2017
— John Lubaswa (@JLubaswa) November 4, 2015