In the days when we don’t live in the traditional way of fashion, you don’t want to look awful and annoying when your friend or relative can help, tempting your nerves to borrow his or her fashion secrete directly.
But no, wait again, scientist warn that you are exposing your peaceful body to another new hazard health risks which might be spread through the fashion make up you could just have borrowed.
Don’t you believe still, have a look at the below 5 risks you are exposing your healthy body to…
- When you share eye making make ups, you risk such ailments like conjunctivitis, or pinkeye, which is extremely contagious. Eyes are more important than that tube of make up, right!
- Contagious Herpes can be shared by using same Lip gross, which may contain and carry the virus of herpes family causing herpes labialis, an infection caused by the contagious herpes simplex virus
- Harmful bacterias can be carried easily by containers, brushes and other tools used during a make up. It is better to say safe than fashioned
- Owing to the fact that some people might not be financially stable, they use the same tools for ages, creating a good breeding ground for germs.
- Life diseases could be felt when you borrow a make up that doesn’t add up on you. Such as allergies, cancer and so on