- The group is considered one of the most exciting upcoming music groups in Kenya.
- During the 2012 Chaguo La Teeniez Awards held on 20 April 2012, Camp Mulla won the awards for “Teeniez’ Group or Collabo” and “Teeniez’ Nu Artist”
- Camp Mulla were nominated in the 2012 BET Awards for the “Best International Act – Africa” category,Camp Mulla becoming the first Kenyans to ever be nominated for a BET award
- The group’s musical style, fashion sense and origins have drawn comparisons with The Black Eyed Peas
- After honing their skills through a series of experimental projects, Mykie Toni and rappers Shappa Man (then known as Young Kass) and Taio Tripper co-founded the group in mid-2009. Miss Karun and K’Cous later joined.
- Camp Mulla started distributing their music through websites ReverbNation, SoundCloud and SoundClick for digital download
- Their most successful song so far is their second single, Party Don’t Stop
- Camp Mulla was the opening act for Nigerian R&B duo P-Square at a live performance at The Carnivore on 26 February 2011.
- The group were to perform in the Big Brother Africa 7 opening ceremony alongside J. Cole, Davido, Aemo E’Face, P-Square, Naeto C and Flavour on 6 May 2012, but were not able to due to delays in their travelling documentation
- Taio Tripper (born Matthew Wakhungu) – Emcee, rapper, vocalist, lyricist
- Shappa Man (born Benoit Kanema) – Record producer, rapper, songwriter
- Miss Karun (born Karungari Mungai) – Lead vocalist, songwriter
- K’Cous (born Marcus Kibukosya) – Record producer, Emcee, songwriter, rapper
- Mykie Toni (born Michael Mutooni) – CEO, manager