Have you ever gone for an oral interview test? It is more likely that one of these questions listed below popped out of the panel during the interview session.
For the sake of your next interview, these answers would help you and act as your benchmark while answering these questions.
- Why Should We Hire You ?
If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
- What is the reason behind leaving your last job?
In order to enhance my skills, I am looking for better opportunities here.
- Why Have you been unemployed for such a long time
I enrolled myself for some advanced personality development course with some freelance work.
- Tell me about your ability to work under pressure
I keep myself calm and focus on multi-tasking while being patient
- Describe your management style
I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadlines
- Are you a team player ?
Yes, the team which I was part of have completed the projects within the time.
- What irritates you about co-workers
I believe in a team-work. Even if I find anything irritating , I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
- How long will you expect to work with us if hired?
As long as I feel challenged professionally
- Describe your dream job?
Use these three words while describing your dream job- relevance, relevance, relevance
- How do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company
- Do you consider yourself successful ?
Yes, apart from appraisals I have earned a good bunch of fellows in my life
12.What is your weakness
I concentrate on one thing at time
- What is your strength ?
I am a quick learner and a great team player.
- What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
It does not matter until I learn something new in the project7
- Do you have any question for us?
When can I join you?