Keeping up with your career dream can be a daunting task for some of us if we are not very keen. So here are reasons why you should ignore everyone and follow your dreams:
1. The only “yes” you need to follow your dreams is yours.
2. You’ll regret it later in life, and if you’re delaying it, you’ll question yourself why didn’t you do it sooner.
3. Not following your dreams makes you feel unaccomplished. Eventually, this will stop you from dreaming altogether.
4. It will attract some attention, even from the naysayers and haters. You will feel strong as you prove the naysayers wrong. Life feels more memorable, hence you feel and become more memorable.
5. People who follow their dreams are doers. Doers have more power to create, influence, and change their environment… and eventually the world.
6. Following your dreams might take unexpected turns, but those are the interesting and memorable challenges of living the dream.
Challenges will help you grow as they make you step out of your comfort zone. As Walter Bagehot said; “The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”