The goal is to be happy, to be happier than when you were living in that unsatisfactory relationship. But how to do it in the midst of the sadness that causes a break? It is impossible, so you have to accept as soon as possible that your situation is the ideal, that your decision or your decision to break was correct. And now that you have a new life ahead of you, now we will get down to work to make you happier.
People seek the secret of happiness in the wrong place, just as they seek love in the wrong place. It is easier than we think, yes, because happiness and love are within us. Leave it in the hands of another person is a mistake, you build your own happiness, by your own means, your way, and this is the direction you should take.
Tips to be happy after a breakup
1. Enjoy your friends and friends. A breakthrough reveals who is really at your side in the worst moments. Your best friend, your best friends, those who are not so intimate, but you get a smile. Recover your social circle, the one you left a little aside when you were in pair.
2. Enjoy the trips. Maybe you’re thinking that you do not have the economy like for a long trip, but it does not matter. Travel there, spend the weekend in a rural house, discover that city that you have so close or return to the village to connect with your roots. Travel in company or travel alone, but try to get out of the routine of day to day and the places you always frequented with him.
3.Enjoy yourself. When we are in couple sometimes we forget ourselves, but you are not a half, you are a whole and complete orange. Take care, think of yourself, take care of yourself, give yourself lots of whims, because you are the woman of your life and no one will love you better than yourself.
4. Enjoy the solitude. You do not have to hold any grudge against your ex-boyfriend to realize the great truth that this popular saying of ‘better alone than in bad company’. The loneliness immediately after the break may be a little overwhelming, but as the days go by you will learn to enjoy your moments alone, that precious time just for you.
5. Enjoy life. How much time did you spend devoting yourself to things that did not interest you to be with your partner? Nor is it a matter of seeing it as time lost, but now you can take more time, do the things you like most without anyone. Did not you always talk about opening a fashion blog? Did not you want to go to that reading club? Now is the time to enjoy life with all those things that make you happy.
6. Enjoy singles. Are you afraid to be single? If you are accustomed to living as a couple it is normal that you have certain doubts about your new situation, but look at all those empowered and happy women who protect their singleness as the most treasured treasure. You can do it too.
You can also be happier after breaking a relationship, especially if it was a toxic relationship. And not because now you have more freedom, you have it, but because now you are the one who decides how to be happy.