If you want to work in broadcasting or the media, then kick-starting your career with training at the BBC is a great way to Get In.
As well as apprenticeships (aimed at school leavers) and traineeships (aimed at graduates) we can also offer two weeks of work experience – which is right for you?
We’re looking for people who are passionate about a career in one of the most interesting, demanding and creative industries out there. We’re not focused on your qualifications – what we want to know is whether you have the drive, commitment and ideas necessary to make it in the media.
Our full list of opportunities is below, with schemes opening throughout the year.
- Where it Begins: The Radio 1, 1Xtra & Asian Network Scheme
- Extend in Digital News – Journalists with disabilities
- Production Apprenticeship Scheme
- Digital Journalist Apprenticeship
- BBC Scotland Apprenticeships
- Legal Trainee Scheme 2017
- Meet trainees and apprentices working across the BBC at the new Get In blog.
- Find out more about working in broadcasting and get the skills to go further at the BBC Academy website.