A civil society organisation is seeking suitably qualified and committed candidates for data entry work.
Recruited Data Officers will be needed from 15th September – 15th November (2 months) with a possibility of extension by one month.
Data Officers will be responsible for gathering, collating and entering data for research projects; monitoring and analysis is also required.
• Attention to detail and accuracy essential
• Ability to work independently and consistently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to work efficiently and meet daily targets
• A strong sense of initiative
• Team spirited and goal oriented
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
• High level of comfort with internet-based research
Prior experience in civil society is an asset, and/or proven experience with data entry and analysis.
Data Officers are required to work a consistent 10am – 5pm day. They will also be required to sometimes work extended hours, depending on the project.
Stipend: Ksh 20,000.- a month including transport. This is subject to taxation.
Lunch will be provided.
Please send CVs with details of research qualifications and experience and three references to
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 15, 2017
Avoid sending any kind of help such as money so that you can secure the job. Don’t send any facilitation fee too. We shall not be liable to any loss you incur