Wavinya Ndeti looks to take over the iron lady mantle of Ukambani people from the sleeping giant, Charity Ngilu.
It is no doubt that she was the Ukambani talk of 2017 election season than Charity Ngilu, or any other lady whatsoever.
Here are 10 facts you probably did not know about the fast rising Wavinya Ndeti.
- She was born on 3rd November 1967,
- Before she was a member of Kathiani constituency
- She is a former student from Heirotwatt University, United Kingdom where she studied Msc. Business Administration and Marketing
- Besides, she is an alumnus of about 5 college schools in UK
- In 2013 election, she lost the Machakos governorship race to Alfred Mutua
- She was Cabinet Assistant Minister Youth And Sports in Kibaki’s last government
- She was married to her Nigerian husband who passed away after suffering from blood pressure, Henry Oduwale left behind 3 kids with Wavinya Ndeti
- She is currently the Wiper chosen flag bearer in the race for Machakos top job
- IEBC had disqualified her due to double party registration, but she was then cleared to run
- Wavinya Ndeti has been hailed as one of the first rising women in power in the 2017 elections