Kilimall are in need of Warehouse and Logistics assistant. Kilimall have entrusted the online busness and basically offer online shopping supermarket.
The job entry is supposed to earn sh.15,000 to sh.20,000 for a start. The following are the requirements.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse & Logistics Trainee Job
- Picking and Packing
- Quoting and placing orders
- Deliveries Dispatch
- Customer Service – counter
- Answering phones
- General administration
- Data entry
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Customer service experience
- Well-mannered and presentable
- Good computer, numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you will need
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Good computer skills and a great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- An ongoing passion and commitment to providing outstanding warehousing and Logistics services
- To be highly organized and possess great time management skills
- Ability to liaise with people on all levels and foster positive relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- This position may require some flexibility and additional hours around busy periods and general business’ needs.
- This is a unique opportunity to not only become a member of a great team but to join a progressive organization which thrives on career development.
Warehouse & Logistics Trainee Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in logistics and supply chain management or any other related field.
Send your CV to email@example.com.