The Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya is a State Corporation Established by The government under the Anti-Doping Act No. 5 of 2016 to lead a coordinated National Education and Awareness programmes, Testing and Promotion of Integrity for Doping-free Sport. This is the entry and training grade for this cadre.
Here is the job title- Clerical Officer Job at The Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya ( Vacancy No. ADAK/1/6/2017) (2 Posts)
Responsibilities for the Clerical Officer Job
- Receiving, distributing, issuing and recording files and letters;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of efficient filing systems;
- Collecting, distributing and issuing files to various officers;
- Maintaining an up to date movement of files register;
- Processing human resource statistical records;
- Ensuring security of files and exhibits;
- Opening and closing files as may be required from time to time;
- Preparing and submitting quarterly and annual disbursement reports;
- Verifying compiled statistical records for accuracy;
- Keeping invoices, receipts and other records safely;
Requirements for the Clerical Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade of at least C- (minus) or its recognized equivalent; and
- Certificate in computer applications
How To Apply
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting the vacancy and Vacancy No. on the envelope. The application to be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of professional and academic certificates, National
Identity Card or Passport and all relevant testimonials, postal address, telephone and email contacts.
Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three references. All applications should reach the Chief Executive Officer on or before 5 th April, 2017.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Ant-Doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK)
P.O Box 66458- 00800
OR, by hand delivery during official working hours to the Agency’s offices in Westlands; Parklands Plaza, 6th Floor. Muthithi Road /Chiromo Lane Junction.
N.B. Those who had applied for re-advertised positions are encouraged to apply a fresh.