Junior Events Administrator Employment Kenya 2016 is available. sent your application this May as soon as possible via this page.
Job Description: Today Junior Events Administrator Work Kenya
Junior Events Admin Employment In Kenya
Job Position: Junior Events Administrator
Salary: Kshs. 10,000 +attractive commissions
- Our client, an upcoming Events company seeks to hire an Eloquent, proactive, creative and hardworking junior
Junior Events Admin Job Responsibilities
Events Administrator whose duties and responsibilities shall include:
- To carry out office administrative duties like responding to calls and emails
- To carry out marketing activities especially on social media and other online platforms
- Client visitations to sell ideas or concepts.
- Carry out any other activities as may be so required
Qualifications For Junior Events Admin Jobs
- At least 6 months working in a similar position in an events company.
- Additional experience in event organizing shall be an added advantage.
- Should be atleast 23 years of age.
- Should demonstrate excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Must be result oriented and a good time manager.
- Should be self motivated, flexible and outgoing.
- Must be ready to learn, understand and master the services.
- A team player and someone who is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.