Nation Media Group is a Kenyan media group listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange. NMG was founded by Aga Khan IV in 1959 and is the largest private media house in East and Central Africa with offices in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
Our Internship program runs for 3 months, with an opportunity to get practical experience in a work environment in the following functions: Editorial Print, Editorial TV/Radio, Finance, IT, Marketing, Procurement, HR.
- Candidate must already be enrolled in college or university to be considered.
- Candidate must currently be enrolled as a student in a public or accredited private institution.
- The candidate is expected to specify the department of interest.
- Should have a desire and passion to gain professional experience.
- Must be eager to learn.
- Must have oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to follow directions, as well as not be afraid to ask questions.
- Must be a fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Must be keen to learn about the markets in which the company operates.
- The internship runs for three months with possibility of extension/permanent employment hire.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application specifying which department you would like to work in and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.