If you have a Degree OR Diploma in any business related field and interested in a Customer Care Job, you can’t miss this opportunity at Safariom
We are pleased to announce the following contract vacancies in the Contact Centre Operations Department within the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking to engage on contract basis for 6 months, persons who meet the criteria indicated below:
- Reporting to the Team Leader-Call Centre Operations -the holder of the position will provide great Customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Safaricom Customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions,handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice.
Customer Experience Job Core Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- Document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
Customer Care Job Essential Responsibilities:
- Updates self on job knowledge by studying and understanding new product descriptions and/or new service processes.
- Recommend process improvements for process excellence.
- Recognize,document and alert the Team Leader of trends in customer calls.Maintains communication equipment in working order, reporting problems promptly.
Qualification Criteria for Customer Care Job
- Degree OR Diploma in any business related field.
- English and Kiswahili proficiency both spoken and written
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Previous work experience is not essential
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.