StarTimes Media (K) Co. Ltd seeks to appoint a suitably qualified persons to assume the role of Call Center Manager
Responsibilities for the Call Centre Manager Job
- The Call Center Manager (also known as Contact Center) is responsible for:
- The daily running and management of the call center through the effective use of resources.
- Meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Ensuring that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Mentoring, coaching, evaluating coordinating, and motivating call center staff.
- Assisting in Staff Recruitment.
- The day to day running of the Call Center.
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Call Center.
- Maintain constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans.
- Forecasts Manpower planning based on inbound/outbound call volume
- Create and implement strategies to decrease errors in quality control and train for future effectiveness.
- Work with all individual on daily basis to optimize campaign targets by adjusting and ensuring proper utilization of manpower and technology.
- Track against projected forecast.
- Monitor employee attendance and shift changes.
- Coordinate all floor supervisors
Skills and Competencies Required
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work.
- Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
Qualifications for the Call Centre Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.
- At least 3 years’ managerial experience in a busy call/contact center environment.
- Worked at Supervisory or Managerial level in a Call Center environment for at least 2 years
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create training documents
- An attractive and competitive salary structure on offer.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.