When a heart attack strikes its victims, they have only 10 seconds to remain conscience.
Unfortunately this is a very little and limited time to walk or save yourself from imminent death especially is the victims are alone and away from the help line.
If you begin feeling a shark severe pain into your chest that begins by moving into your arm then into the jaw, this could be the first sign of a deadly heart attack
The next feeling is that you begin to feel a faint and you are then left with less than 10 seconds to survive a death with help which is just far away.
There is a little survival trick you can save yourself.
- Begin to cough heavily and vigorously repeatedly without stopping
- A deep breath should be taken between each cough
- The cough must be deep and prolonged
- A cough and a breathe must be done after every 2 seconds
- This should be done until help arrives or until you feel normal heart beat
Why cough and deep breathes should be done tireless
- Deep breathes get oxygen into the lungs
- Coughing squeezes the heart keeping the blood in circulation
- The squeezing of the heart also helps the heart regain its normal beating rhythm
With this little but vital self-help health trick the victims can survive until help arrives.
The last thing to do is to share the lifesaving trick with your friends