Real Estate firm Hass Consult has released its 2016 quarter one report of the most expensive places to buy land in Nairobi.
The report shows that the price of properties in Nairobi steadily increased as the demand for land in and out of the city keeps going up.
According to the Hass Consults 2016 first quarter report, here are the 6 most expensive suburbs to buy land in Nairobi.
6. Ngong – KSh 17.5 million per acre.
5. Tigoni – KSh 18.7 million per acre.
4. Mlolongo – KSh 26.8 per acre.
3. Kiambu – 36.8 million per acre.
2. Ruaka – 59.6 million per acre.
1. Upper Hill – KSh 511.3 million per acre.