Action Africa are currently looking for a consultant to support the development of a new AAH-I website based on WordPress platform with, but not limited, the following features:
- Highly optimized pages
- Responsive on different platforms, including mobile
- SAML Integration with Google Suite
- Search engine optimized
- Content sharing to different platforms, including to social media
- Integration with social media
- Look and feel designed along AAH-I brand guidelines.
- Dynamic and database driven
- User-friendly and easy to update
- Flawless integration with major online video and pictures databases
More features will be stipulated in the TOR.
The complete advert is available here.
Application Instructions: AAH-I invites eligible firms and individual consultants to indicate their interest in the development of the AAH-I website based on WordPress. Applicants must provide verifiable information on at least three past similar projects successfully completed. Please provide the following:
- Copies of Incorporation/Registration (where applicable)
- Copy of Pin\tax Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- List of three latest previous clients with WordPress websites, and links to these sites.
- Updated CVs or company profiles
Interested applicants should send their technical and financial proposals to email@example.com on or before 8th September 2017.