Nadia Mukami is one of the fist rising young artists in Kenya in regards to the music industry.
Her colabo song ‘Radio Love’ served as her breakthrough work, and since then, it has been a hit after another.
Here are some interesting facts about Nadia Mukami
- She was born 24 years ago as Nadia Mukami Mwendo in Nairobi on 9th November 1996 at Pumwani Maternity in Nairobi. She was born to a Kamba-Embu parents
- She did her KCPE at Kari Primary School along Mombasa-Nairobi highway. She later joined Mount Laverna School in Kasarani, Nairobi where she attained a B+ (mean grade)
- She studied BBA Finance degree at Maseno University. Her music talent began at the age of 17 years old, she would do poetry in school.
- Her music is a mix of several related genres such as smooth urban sounds fused with poetry and afro-pop
- Nadia describes herself as songstress, songwriter, singer, vocalist, and performing artist
- Apart from ‘Radio Love’ she is popularly known her three famous work – “Si Rahisi”, “African Lover” and “Yule Yule”.
- Her music career began in 2015 with a famous song ‘Barua Ya Siri’
- In 2019, she got a chance to perform with Kenya’s star during Blaze by Safaricom (Kisumu). She also took part in other several music events out of Nairobi among them The Nile Festival and The Luo Festival
- Shewon the Kipawa show on KTN and reached the finals of Jenga Talanta
- Two years into her professional career, she was signed by Hailemind Entertainment where she record three musics