The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs. ICRHK is seeking to fill the position of Resident Enumerators (168 positions) for the Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) project based in the Enumeration Areas in 10 Counties in Kenya
Note: The successful candidates must be a resident or residing near one of the highlighted Enumeration Areas.
The Resident Enumerator reporting to the Field Supervisor will be responsible for listing all the households within her enumeration area and completing the set number of interviews within the set time. In addition the Resident Enumerator will be required to liaise with the local administration to ensure successful and smooth data collection within their respective enumeration areas.
Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Use the KNBS provided map to identify the true boundaries of the Enumeration Area as reflected by the map.
2. With assistance of the village elder, list all the households both in paper and in phone within the enumeration area following the standards as trained.
3. Using smart phones and ODK, conduct interviews as directed by the supervisor.
4. Submit the ODK listing forms and interview forms to the central server immediately after completion of each.
5. Tracking daily progress towards meeting the set time limits for data collection and updating the supervisor on the daily progress.
Qualifications and Requirements.
1. Must have completed secondary school education – KCSE and attained a minimum grade of D+
2. Must be residents or residing next to the Enumeration Areas as shown above and should have a letter of referral from the area Assistant Chief
3. Additional training after secondary education especially in ICT will be an added advantage.
4. Experience in community based data collection and use of smart phone mobile technology (ODK) will be an added advantage.
This position is open to Female candidates ONLY and MUST have no background in medical/nursing training/experience due to the nature ofthe project and its requirements.
The successful candidate shall be engaged on short term contract during the training and data collection period
How to apply.
Apply by clicking on the links below
- Vacancy -PMA – Bungoma County_V2 – 13 Posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Kakamega County_V2 – 12
- Vacancy -PMA – Kericho County_V2 – 15
- Vacancy -PMA – Kiambu County_V2 – 15 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Kilifi County_V2(1)
- Vacancy -PMA – Kilifi County_V2 – 13 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Kitui County_V2 – 19 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Nairobi County_V2 – 12 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Nandi County_V2
- Vacancy -PMA – Nandi County_V2-1 – 27 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – Siaya County_V2 – 21 posts
- Vacancy -PMA – West Pokot County_V2 – 21 posts