Toyota Kenya Limited recognizes the importance of identifying and developing talented people to become the next generation of professional Automobile technicians. In line with this, we are delighted to announce the 2020 Toyota Kenya Technician Apprentice intake.
The program is geared towards training the next generation of fully-fledged Toyota Service Technicians. The Service Apprentice will at the end of the Apprenticeship Program be expected to;
- Carry out periodic maintenance for both Hino and Toyota vehicles
- Carry out inspections and basic repair of mechanical, electronic and electrical system
- Prepare and explain technical reports.
Toyota Kenya Technician Apprenticeship Program uses a combination of the following;
- Classroom based training
- practical training and
- application of learning through On Job Training (OJT) – guided by personal mentor/ seasoned Toyota Technicians
- Training Duration: – Two (2) years
- Engagement Terms: – Contract
- Location of Vacancy: – Mombasa Branch, Nairobi – Westland Branch, Nairobi-Industrial Area, Nairobi – Ngong Road Branch, Eldoret Branch, Kisumu Branch, Nyeri Branch and Lodwar Branch
- Working days: – six days a Week
Toyota Kenya is looking for people with an interest in automobile engineering and technology to thrive in this role. While full technical training will be provided, desired skills include problem solving, attention to detail and an aptitude for applied logic.
Key personal skills include:
- A willingness to learn
- Engineering interest
- Quality focus
- Personal responsibility and resilience
Minimum Qualification: –
- KCSE: minimum Aggregate score grade C+, with a score of C+ in Mathematics and sciences
- KNEC Certificate or Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Experience: – minimum 6 months relevant experience in the automobile field
If you meet the requirements, send your application by 3rd March 2020 following the link below.