Having a knowledge how to socialize is not taught in school, however this is a vital every one should study and become a master in it.
Because these social rules will not only earn you respect but also make you a distinguished person among the rest.
SOME SOCIAL RULES THAT MAY HELP YOU:
- Dress well no matter what the occasion.
- Always carry cash.
- Always get up when you’re sitting and someone come to greet you.
- Always comment on good things don’t keep in heart.
- If the phone is on the speaker inform.
- Chat to anyone who is sitting alone at a party or in a group.
- If feasible, avoid the plan to go outdoor if you have a runny nose.
- Do not swipe left or right if individual shows you a photo on their phone.
- Wave your hand rather than calling his or her name if someone is far or on phone or earphones plugged in.
- Offer a glass of water to the delivery man.
- People know the worth. If successful wear shirt of 300 it seems 3000 and if unsuccessful wear 3000 it seems 300. Don’t show off.
- When anyone gets shouted at don’t look at them. It’s more awkward.
- Always open the door for the person coming behind you. Doesn’t matter if it is a guy or a girl.
- Stop being late, it’s irritating.
- When someone starts talking about their conditions, don’t start talking about yours.
- Never ask a shy person what’s wrong or ask them ‘why aren’t you talking more?’ It only makes them feel more awkward.
- When visiting someone’s house, carry something.
- When you open a gift, just say thank you. Don’t say, “It’s too expensive!”
- Being vegetarian or non-vegetarian is a choice.
- Don’t ask anyone why it’s so.
- Do not sympathize with anyone in public. This will embarrass a person more than be laughing at.
- Don’t expect others to understand how hard you are working and living. Everyone doing.
- If you like working with smart people, be prepared to be used by them too.
- Don’t make suggestions; But when it comes to house, car, marriage don’t give advice. Because these are very important things & if something goes wrong you’ll be blamed or they may stop talking to you.
- Don’t look at your phone when others are talking to you…!