Many entrepreneurs came and conquered the Lions with their innovative proposals and incredible pitches.
Taking advantage of the fact that the Lion’s Den series is still running, we offer 5 virtues hopeful entrepreneurs can cling on to win deals with the kings of business jungle
- Focus on innovation and technology, today business are going digital and no Lion in the den would invest in a business that will soon be faced out by technology
- Be creative and imaginative, original so as to capture their attention. Original ideas would sound sweet and new to their eyes and get their attention
- Focus on business that sell affordable products and services however small profit they make per each sale, the scale of sales can be worked on later
- Focus on solving a solution in the society rather than making money- money should serve as a motivation
- Come up with business ideas that are safe and secure so as to ensure the investors money can be guaranteed with returns