LRC Foundation together with Welthungerhilfe have announced scholarships for young Kenyans at Latia Agribusiness Institute (LAI) for certificate course in Agribusiness and Horticulture for a period of 6 months. LAI is a registered TVET training college focused on developing agripreneurial skills for the agriculture industry.
- Must be 18- 35 years with an identification card.
- Must be a form four leaver with no other tertiary education.
- Copy of results of last examinations (KCSE).
- Willing to provide details of residence and guardian/ parent(s).
- Willing to co- pay with Kes 2,000 at the college.
- Commits to fully participate in the training for 6 months.
Collect the application from Latia Agribusiness Solutions offices in Isinya or download from this link https://bit.ly/2OzCM3L and fill in all the required details.
Attach filled application form together with the following documents:
Recent passport-sized photo
Completed Medical Report
A copy of Kenyan National Identification card
Copies of exams results, testimonials and/or references relating to the relevant study, co-curriculum activities, achievements.
A letter of recommendation from local chief or priest/ pastor (signed and stamped).
Submit all the listed documents above to Latia Agribusiness Solutions offices in Isinya or Scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latia Agribusiness Solutions
Off Pipeline Road, Isinya,
P.O. BOX 211 – 01100 Kajiado, Kenya
PHONE: +254 716 431 0054,