Spiritual leader and head of the Tibetan Government in exile, at this time Tenzin Giatzo (XIV Dalai Lama).
Considered the reincarnation of Buddha on earth, he is often the author of such famous quotes as I share them with you today.
Famous quotes from the Dalai Lama.
1. Great love and great achievements require great risks.
2. When you lose, don’t forget the lesson.
3. Follow the 3 R’s:
- Respect yourself
- Respect for others
- Responsibility for all your actions
4. Sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Know the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little argument damage a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate action to fix it.
8. Spend time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t give up your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good and honorable life, so when you get older and look back you can enjoy it a second time.
12. An atmosphere of love in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In discussions with someone you love, address the current problem. Don’t take out the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be kind to the Earth.
16. Once a year visit a place you’ve never been.
17. The best relationship is one in which the love for each one outweighs the need for the other.
18. Judge your success based on what you have to give up to achieve it.