Vacancy Announcement: Supervisors – Tusome Endline Evaluation (17 positions)
Duration: One Month
Daily Gross Wage Range: KSH 3,000 (Excluding all field accommodation and travel allowances)
Dalberg Research provides research and analysis that offers clients actionable solutions to their problems.
We are a full-service research agency answering questions about markets, consumers and lifestyles across more than 20 African countries via quantitative and qualitative studies.
We specialize in the inventory, collection, and analysis of primary research data for businesses, NGOs, governments and other institutions.
Our services range from survey design to data collection and analysis of findings in both Anglo and Francophone regions. Dalberg Research is part of the global Dalberg Group, which also comprises Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Capital, Dalberg Design and Dalberg Data Insight.
Our Core Values
• Quality in everything we do
• Transparency in all our activities
• Reliability to clients and partners
As a supervisor in the Tusome Endline Evaluation, you will be responsible for overseeing all the field activities by your enumerators, seeking timely appointments with the target school heads, paying relevant courtesy calls to the appropriate local administration offices, administering the head teacher interviews, undertaking regular data quality control checks on your enumerators, ensuring timely synching of the survey data by your team members, and managing of the team project vehicle, among other duties as may be assigned to you by your QCO or any other senior member of the Project Team.
You will also coordinate the timely disbursement of field allowances to your team members, in close liaison with the DR Project Field Coordinator.
• Love for children
• Passion for travel and ability to work across different geographical locations in Kenya
• Adeptness at paying attention to detail
• Penchant for problem solving in a mature calm way
• Competency in information technology
• Excellent team player and leadership skills
• A thorough and professional approach to work
• Ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable, honest, trustworthy and punctual
• You must be able to conform to all applicable field protocols and research ethics Ideal Qualifications
• At least three (3) years fieldwork experience collecting quantitative data using phone-based approaches
• Prior experience managing field teams especially in school-based surveys, and having participated in the Tusome baseline and/or midline evaluations in Kenya
• Communicating clearly via written and spoken English and Kiswahili
• Full availability for the survey activities in the period between September 9th and October 11th 2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Field Supervisor – Tusome Endline Evaluation’.
Applications must be received before 5:00 p.m. Friday 16th August 2019.
Your application is no longer than 4 pages and consists of a single PDF document that includes your application letter and CV with the contact details of two referees who are familiar with your work (these might be contacted without further communication).
Feedback to the successful applicants will be provided via e-mail, not later than Friday 23rd August 2019.
No hard copies of applications will be accepted.