The Embassy seeks to hire a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who aspires to apply her/his professional experience and creative capacity in support of the Embassy’s mission and activities.
This position is responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and clerical support to the organization, including:
- answering phones,
- greeting clients,
- coordinating event logistics,
- office purchasing, and
- assisting with facilities management.
- This position reports to the Head of Administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher education (university level)
- One to two years of administrative/office work experience (preferred), including experience with office purchasing and vendor relationship management
- Relevant work and/or volunteer experience.
- The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant might also be required to perform other duties at the Embassy when needed.
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com by 20th of August 2019 with subject title “Application for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant”.
Applicants should include a letter of motivation (maximum 1 page) together with a CV with educational qualifications (maximum 4 pages) and 3 professional references.
Should you have further questions, you may send them to the same mailbox.