The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. The aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – Ericsson offers you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
- Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor DegreesElectronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
DEADLINE: October 15, 2020
To apply and more information visit here