Are you a recent KCPE candidate looking to advance your education opportunities?
Join the Family Group Foundation #Tufuzu Educational Program & advance your studies well into High school.
• A certified copy of your original 2023 KCPE result slip,
• A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
• A certified copy of your parents’/guardian’s ID or
• A certified death certificate where applicable,
• A certified letter from your local chief and your current primary school headteacher
Only successful candidates will be contacted
- The student must have sat K.C.P.E in 2023
- And achieved a minimum score of 350 marks.
- The Student must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
How To Apply
- Download an application form here
- Complete the application form, attach required documentation and return to your nearest Family Bank Branch.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Download this form [https://buff.ly/3FSQgld], fill & submit it at your nearest Family Bank Branch
Click here to Download Application Form
FALSE INFORMATION AND/OR FALSE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION OF THE APPLICATION
The Family Group Foundation encourages students with disabilities to apply.