One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Intern to be based in Karen. The successful candidate must be a fresh Business degree graduate who is solution oriented, social media savvy, fast learner and very hands on.
• Produce content for the different online platforms, such as blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google +.
• Update the company’s website on a regular basis.
• Assist in posting jobs to different job pages.
• Help put together the monthly Google Analytic reports for monthly meeting.
• Help grow Company’s portal user base through mail campaigns.
• Actively involved in sourcing of potential candidates for various consultants through social platforms.
• Must be a fresh Business degree graduate.
• Must love technology.
• Excellent written and spoken English is a prerequisite for the role.
• Understanding of CMS would be an added advantage.
• Must be willing to commute to Karen.
• Must be social media savvy.
• Must have the ability to enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds and ages.
• Must have previous internship experience in a dynamic environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply;