Securex Agencies (K) Ltd is the leading regional security provider for technology-driven security solutions across Africa. Founded and headquartered in Kenya in 1970, the company has grown in stature and now has offices across Kenya and Uganda.
Securex Agencies (K) Ltd is launching a Graduate Trainee Program whose main objective is to provide an in-depth, interdisciplinary training opportunity to recent high potential university graduates.
Securex Agencies (K) Ltd approach to your early training and career development through the Graduate Trainee Programme reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career.
The Graduate Trainee Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
The program will ensure that as a company we continuously build a strong pool of talent who will lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions.
In this regard, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter our Graduate Trainee Program as per the details below:
- You must have graduated with a Diploma/Degree in the past 1 year or awaiting graduation in the next 6 months.
- A first degree in Business, Social Sciences, Information technology from a recognized university.
- A minimum of second-class honors (upper division).
- Focused, flexible, engaging and collaborative.
- Self-driven and clear demonstration of self-learning.
- Possession of excellent written & verbal communication skills.
The Graduate Trainees will be attached to:
1. Sales Department
2. Customer care Department
3. Human Resources Department
4. ICT Department.
5. Administration Department.
6. Credit control Department.
7. Finance Department.
8. Marketing Department.
9. Procurement Department.
At Securex Agencies (K) Limited we believe in freedom of choice – after training you will choose the department or Section that will best suit your strengths. The program is structured to your individual development needs.
Interested candidates should indicate on their cover letter the department they would like to join.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself