The Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network is an International non-profit Christian member organization registered in Kenya.
Its mission is to support Churches and Church Health Systems, provide and promote just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services.
The beneficiaries of EPN’s services include church health institution, medicines policy makers, health professionals, church leaders, and health staff involved in medicines management and pharmaceutical service delivery.
EPN seeks to recruit an Intern in the Projects Department to provide support to the Project Activities.
He/She will provide support in meeting the objectives as laid out in the job description below and be able to meet deadlines.
He/She needs to be able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver optimal results under pressure.
This position will be initially for a period of 3 months with possibility of extension and/or being hired on contractual terms depending on performance.
Responsibilities for the Intern
- Support the development and distribution of relevant documents/materials on issues affecting and
related to the relevant projects
- Support the collation data and data analysis
- Support the preparation of reports under various project activities
- Perform any other duties incidental to Project work as assigned by the supervisor.
– Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technology from a recognized institution
– Experience in technical writing, ideally with experience in a health-related field.
– Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
– Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite application, database
management. Familiarity with Microsoft Project a plus.
– Fluency in English; proficiency in French will be an added advantage
– Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work independently.
– Willingness to learn
– Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply by sending a letter of Interest, detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating Day time telephone numbers, address and name of
The Executive Director,
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network,
P.O Box 749 00606
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Applications should be submitted by Friday, 20th September 2020.