(Job Group “D”)
The Nairobi City County Government is seeking to hire 1000 County Constables to serve in various capacities. This is a great opportunity to join the public service and contribute to the welfare and security of the county.
- Salary Range: KES 14,610 – KES 16,250
- House Allowance: KES 4,125
- Commuter Allowance: KES 3,000
The County Constables will be responsible for the following:
- Enforcement of county by-laws
- Guarding county installations and properties.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the authority.
To qualify for the position, interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a KCSE Certificate with at least a mean grade of “D” plain.
- Age requirement: 18-30 years.
- Must be physically fit with the following height requirements:
- Male: 5’8″
- Female: 5’0″
- Should possess a current certificate of good conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigation.
- Female candidates should not be expectant during the interview and while undergoing training.
This is an excellent opportunity to serve the Nairobi City County and uphold law and order within the community.
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. The application deadline and details on how to apply will be provided on the Nairobi City County Government’s official website or through the appropriate channels as communicated by the county authorities.
Join us in making Nairobi a safer and better place for all its residents.