The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified to fill the following positions in the Department of Health Services pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County governments Act No.17 of 2012
Kericho County Hiring In 23 Departments
1.MEDICAL OFFICERS – 8
6.LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS -14
7.PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER-20
10.MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST-3
12. SOCIAL WORKER-4
13.HEALTH RECORDS -5
20.TELEPHONE OPERATOR- 3
21.SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT- 4
22. AUDITOR- 2
More details below
How to apply:
• Kericho County residents should indicate their respective Wards.
• Details of the qualifi cations and requirements can be obtained from the Department of Health Services or county website.
• Applicants are required to fi ll employment application form (CPSB 2) which can be downloaded from the county website www.kericho.go.ke or www.psbkericho.co.ke
• Online applications can be made through www.psbkericho.co.ke
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the constitution will be required from those shortlisted.
• Applicants should Submit their applications attaching copies of National Identity Card / Passport, Curriculum Vitae, Testimonials, Academic and Professional Certifi cates clearly stating position applied for in the application letter and on top of the envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary / CEO,
Kericho County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 1376-20200 Kericho
Or Hand delivered to: Kericho County Public Service Board O ces (opp. Kericho Primary School).
• All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board on or before 13th March, 2020.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. NB: County Government of Kericho is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.