Modern Coast Kenya is hiring Airport Clearing Clerks .
See details below and apply ASAP.
- Liaise with Import/Export department in regard to cargo received at Dispatch;
- Check and verify goods received comply with ICRC quality requirements;
- Physically load packages and prepare Waybills;
- Deliver cargo to the Airport handling agents and ensure all documents are signed;
- Handling of all Airport Dispatch operations for commercial and Red flights:
- Create and approve loads in JDE attaching all shipments per load plan:
- Handling of dangerous goods (DGR) in dispatch warehouse and offload at JKIA ensuring proper labelling and markings;
- Ensure proper filling of all documents related to cargo;
- Participates in all Inventory Counts and reconciliation under dispatch warehouse;
- Diploma /Degree in stores management/clearing and forwarding or its equivalent:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar field;
- Knowledge of Airport operations is an asset;
- Excellent Computer skills;
- Minimum of Diploma in clearing and freight forwarding;
- Understanding of the Asycuda system and Simba system
- Good team player,
- Good organizational skills,
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address or e-mail below, on or before 22nd August 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject.
Please include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Modern Coast is an equal employer and we do not charge any fees for recruitment.