Government through Public Service Commission has advertised several vacancies open in varies departments, ministries and agencies.
1. All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
6. The preferred Internet Browser for this system is Mozilla Firefox
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Resetting of Passwords
Users who had registered in the previous version of this system are required to register afresh by providing ID/Passport number, surname, email address anda password. In event that you forget the password, click “Forgot Password” link and provide the email you had used to register. A link will be sent to the email address to enable you reset your password.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 2227471 Mobile: +254-724-253807, +254-735-800282
10 Kenya Government Ministries Hiring In 100 Vacancies
1.Ministry of Education – 12 Vacancies
2.Ministry of Industry- 21 Vacancies
3.Ministry of Agriculture- 33 Vacancies
4.Ministry of Environment- 67 Vacancies
5.Ministry of Information- 60 Vacancies
6.Ministry of Interior – 89 Vacancies
7.Ministry of Petroleum – 2 Vacancies
8.Ministry of Sports – 14 Vacancies
9.Ministry of Tourism- 15 Vacancies
10. The National Treasury- 180 Vacancies
11. The Office of Attorney General – 75 Vacancies
More government jobs
- DECLARATION OF VACANCY – UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI [VICE CHANCELLOR – ONE (1) POST]
- DECLARATION OF VACANCY MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR (ACADEMIC AND STUDENT AFFAIRS)
- RECRUITMENT OF INTERNS INTO GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES OCTOBER 2019
- Vacant Positions in the Public Service 17.10.19 (PSC) OCTOBER 2019 Closing on or before 12th November 2019
- VACANT POSITIONS IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE OCTOBER 2019