Public Service Internship Programme is designed to offer industrial skills and learning opportunities to all Kenyan graduates through various ministries in Kenya
Public Service Commission thus announced 6,000 internship vacancies set to take place before close of August 2020.
See more details below
Qualifications and Requirements:
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
• Have graduated not earlier than the year 2015;
• Be proficient in computer skills; and
• Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
INTERNSHIP DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but not limited to:
i. Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
ii. Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
iii. Actively participating in NOTE:
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
Twelve (12) months.
The intern will be paid a stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
- Acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills and work experience in the public service
- Interns will learn life skills such as integrity , transparency and accountability
|Ministry||Advert No||Department||Internship Programme||Closing Date|
|Public Service Commission||154/2020||Human Resource Management and Development||Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP)||03/07/2020||Click to Apply||Click to view Advert Details|
- Recruitment of Interns into Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies – 2020 – 2021
- Click to Apply
- Click to view Advert Details