Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Kenya Offering Law Degree In 2023
If you recently sat for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) in 2022 and aspire to pursue a Bachelor of Laws degree, you have a wide range of university choices in Kenya.
Obtaining a law degree is a significant step toward a rewarding legal career, and selecting the right university is crucial for your academic and professional development.
Here are some options to consider along with their respective annual costs:
- Daystar University – Ksh335,000: Daystar University offers a Bachelor of Laws program for those seeking a comprehensive legal education.
- Africa Nazarene University – Ksh269,250: Africa Nazarene University provides a Bachelor of Laws degree with a focus on holistic training and ethical values.
- Kabarak University – Ksh256,150: Kabarak University is known for its Christian-based education and offers a Bachelor of Laws program to nurture future legal professionals.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) – Ksh238,208: JKUAT is renowned for its science and technology programs but also offers a Bachelor of Laws degree for students interested in pursuing law.
- Kisii University – Ksh225,335: Kisii University provides a Bachelor of Laws program that equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills for a successful legal career.
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa – Ksh224,200: The Catholic University of Eastern Africa offers a Bachelor of Laws degree with a focus on values-based education and ethical practice.
- University of Nairobi – Ksh221,850: The University of Nairobi is a prestigious institution that offers a Bachelor of Laws degree and has a strong reputation for producing successful legal professionals.
- Egerton University – Ksh214,700: Egerton University provides a Bachelor of Laws program that emphasizes critical thinking, research, and practical skills.
- Moi University – Ksh183,600: Moi University offers a Bachelor of Laws degree for students seeking a comprehensive legal education in a vibrant academic environment.
- Maseno University – Ksh183,600: Maseno University’s Bachelor of Laws program focuses on producing competent legal professionals with a strong sense of ethics and social responsibility.
- Chuka University – Ksh183,600: Chuka University provides a Bachelor of Laws degree that equips students with the necessary legal knowledge and skills for a successful career.
- Kenyatta University – Ksh183,600: Kenyatta University offers a Bachelor of Laws program that combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills training to prepare students for the legal profession.
- Embu University – Ksh183,600: Embu University provides a Bachelor of Laws degree that emphasizes legal research, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Mount Kenya University – Ksh173,000: Mount Kenya University offers a Bachelor of Laws program that provides a solid foundation in law and prepares students for a wide range of legal careers.
When considering your university choice, it’s essential to take into account factors such as reputation, accreditation, faculty expertise, curriculum, and campus facilities.
Additionally, you should consider your financial resources and the affordability of each institution. Remember, the costs listed above are per academic year, so ensure you plan accordingly.