Kuccps has opened a window for students who wish to apply for Certificate and Diploma courses in National Polytechnics and TVET colleges.
Please pass the message to as many forums as possible to help form 4 leavers who have not yet been absorbed.
Students pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary. Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the loans and or bursaries. The application period is January to April every year.
- Applications should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form (TLAF).
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
Click HERE to download approved TVET institutions funded by HELB as at March 2019.