The GALT Program is a two-year graduate training program for candidates with an undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in a relevant field, preferably in Sciences and Aquaculture. There are also roles for Business management candidates.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Victory Farms is recruiting graduates who have demonstrated impressive academic ability but who have little or no experience in the world of work. Candidates will be offered the opportunity to experience several different areas of business before choosing a final career path within the company. Those with very specific qualifications may specialize in one department from the beginning.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Innate team player
- Desire to grow and develop
- Impeccable integrity
Advantages of the Program:
- The chance to work for the biggest fish farming company in East Africa
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- A mentor to assist in their professional development
- The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with global talent
- The chance to rotate through different departments and gain experience of different functions.
About Victory Farms:
Victory Farms is a tilapia fish farm established in 2015 with both onshore and offshore facilities.
Victory Farms has a distribution capacity throughout Kenya, and is rapidly expanding its farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing capabilities. Victory Farms is already the largest fish farm in East Africa and is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build a leading tilapia farm globally. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity.