During President Uhuru Kenyatta COVID-19 state address on 4th November 2020, he imposed new restrictions based on the rise of COVID-19 cases in the country.
Here is what you should known after his address
- Nationwide curfew was reviewed to begin at 10pm and end at 4am in the morning
- The curfew was extended until 3rd January
- Hotels, restaurants , bars and eateries are ordered to close before 9 pm
- Adoption of no mask, no service police.
- Government officials urged to reduce contact with the public and embrace digital services to the public
- Schools to reopen in January 2021
- Government officials aged above 58 years to take leave unless serving in critical services
- All public political gatherings are suspended and limited to in-house gatherings
- Grade 4, Class 8 pupils and form 4 students remain in school
- Localised lockdown will be implimented in counties where an upsurge of Covid-19 is experienced