Mzee Kibor is a famous name when it comes to the needs of a boychild and advocating for all men in Kenya.
But who is this fearsome man which every girl or woman doesn’t like at all.
Check out some facts about Mzee Kibor
- He is popularly known as Jackson Kibor who hails from Uasin Gishu county. Kibor is a farmer, politician and a well made billionaire
- As of 2020, he was aged 85 years old He was born in 1934. He was also a close friend to late President Daniel Moi
- He started off as a driver ferrying maize in Uganda before long he had his lorries and business started booming
- In 2017, Kibor became famous when a court ruled in favour of him to divorce his ex wife Josephine Jepkoech
- Kibor and Josphine had been married for over 52 years
- It took tycoon Kibor over three years to win the divorce case that was centered on property, cruelty and desertion
- Mzee Kibor also accounts that he made his massive wealth from playing darts. Besides he owns large trunks of land which he bought before and after independence
- He also joined a police college where he sharpened his skills in darts
- His first wife was Mary before he married Josephine in 1965
- He married off a 30 year woman, alleged wife of another man after the divorce case.
- He was also involved in gun drama where he wanted to shoot his son.