As firms and big government entities set new missions, visions and goals for the new year 2019, they will need force and power to realise their set objectives.
As a result, some will be forced to return to the job market and hunt for new skills to sail through seemingly stormy 2019.
Below is a list of compiled firms which usually carry out mass recruitment across the country annually or even several moments within the same year.
As a job hunting Kenyan, you should keep yourself updated using Youth Village Kenya which will be bringing you any available job opportunity at these entities
Here is the list
- National Government bodies such as Parliament, Ministries, parastatals and agencies
- Chain supermarkets such as Naivas, Tuskys, Ukwala, Choppies etc
- Security units – KDF, Kenya Police and Private security firms
- NGOs such as UN, UNEP etc
- County governments
- Airlines such as Kenya Airways
- Banking firms such as Equity, KCB, COOP, NIC etc
- International Embassies- American, British, European etc
- Hotels such as Java House, Sarova, Hilton
- Data Entry jobs from data firms such as Infotrack, Synovate and IEBC
Keep checking daily on our site to get your dream job and your desired firm