Driving is not just engaging gears and brakes with acceleration pedal, rather it is a skill that is learned and perfected with time.
To be a good driver, you have to work on the following areas until you are way above 90%.
You cannot call yourself a good driver if you don’t do these 10 key simple habits
- The car doesn’t jerk when you brake
- Nor does it jerk when you take off
- You give way when necessary
- You use your indicators properly
- You know how to park
- You change lanes early and with conviction
- You leave ample space between you and the car in front
- You read and follow the street signs
- You don’t get distracted by non-driving things
- Your driving is forgettable