Apple today unveiled the iPhone 15, the company’s latest flagship smartphone. The iPhone 15 features a new 48-megapixel camera system, a smaller notch, and the A17 Bionic chip.
It will be available in five colors: pink, yellow, green, blue, and black. The iPhone 15 Pro models will also be available in titanium finishes.
Here are some interesting facts about the iPhone 15 Apple event:
- The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will have USB-C ports instead of Lightning ports. This is a major change, as Apple has used Lightning ports on its iPhones since 2012. The move to USB-C is likely due to European Union regulations that require all smartphones sold in the EU to have USB-C ports by 2024.
- The iPhone 15 will have a new 48-megapixel camera system. This is a significant upgrade over the 12-megapixel camera system in the iPhone 14. The new camera system will be able to take better low-light photos and videos, and it will also be able to shoot in 4K at 60fps.
- The iPhone 15 will have a new design with a smaller notch. The notch is the cutout at the top of the iPhone’s display that houses the front-facing camera and Face ID sensors. The new design will reduce the size of the notch by about 20%.
- The iPhone 15 will be powered by the A17 Bionic chip. This is the latest and greatest chip from Apple, and it is expected to offer significant performance improvements over the A16 Bionic chip in the iPhone 14.
- The iPhone 15 will be available in five colors: pink, yellow, green, blue, and black. The iPhone 15 Pro models will also be available in titanium finishes.
- The iPhone 15 will start at $799. This is a slight increase over the starting price of the iPhone 14.
Overall, the iPhone 15 looks like a significant upgrade over the iPhone 14. The new camera system, design, and chip are all major improvements. The iPhone 15 is also expected to be more energy efficient, thanks to Apple’s new custom silicon and software.
Here are some other interesting facts about the iPhone 15 Apple event:
- The event was held at Apple Park in Cupertino, California.
- The event was livestreamed to Apple’s website and YouTube channel.
- The event was attended by over 1,000 people.
- The event was hosted by Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- The event also featured presentations from other Apple executives, including Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller, and Greg Joswiak.
The iPhone 15 Apple event was a major event for the tech industry. It was Apple’s first major product launch since the iPhone 14 was released in September 2022. The event was well-received by the media and analysts, and it is expected to be a major success for Apple.