Blogger and digital political influencer Pauline Njoroge was served an appointment and disappointment within 24 hours
Tourism Cabinet Secretary Najib Balala revoked Pauline’s lucrative job in the government after her old Facebook remark that could not match her post
Her job as a board member of the Tourism Regulatory Authority was quickly taken over by Standard Group journalist Najma Ismail.
Few years ago, Pauline in her right mind, made alarming opinion that compromised her appointment
Here are interesting facts about Pauline Njoroge
- Pauline officially works as a Digital Media Strategist and Communication Officer at the NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat
- Pauline is a popular figure on Twitter with atleast 80 followers as well as more than 137K followers on Facebook
- During the 2017 general elections, she was a key social media campaign leader for Jubilee party especially a key figure in President Uhuru Kenyatta’s online campaign team
- She founded Eagles Leadership Foundation in 2010, as a platform for advocacy work geared towards promoting the youth’s voice in policy making and governance affairs.
- Pauline was a recipient of the Head of State Commendation (HSC), awarded to her by H.E President Uhuru Kenyatta on 12th Dec 2017,
- During the 2013 presidential campaigns, she worked as a communication manager in The National Alliance (TNA)
- Pauline’s education can be traced from Moi Girls Kamangu before she joined Mount Kenya University and studied BA Mass Media and Communication.
- Later on, she studied Masters in International Studies at University of Nairobi (Institute of Diplomacy and International studies)
- She is described by her friend Ednah Kimani as a humble girl who worked manual jobs such as house cleaning so as to earn a living
- Ednah reports that she also worked as a poshomill attendant