Kenyan gospel artist, Guardian Angel, declared on the first weekend of November 2020 that he had found new lease of love in 50-year-old lady, Esther Musila Ngenyi .
Despite being a mother of three kids, Esther Musila still has a sexy body and cuteness overload.
Here are some quick facts about Guardian Angel .
- He was born in 1989 as Audiphaxad Peter Omwaka
- As of 2020, he was just 31 years old when he got engaged to Esther Musila
- His popular songs include Nadeka, Glorious, Uskonde, Liweliwe, and Pendo.
- His has the worst kind of childhood growth. He was raised by single mum and lived on streets
- He was arrested while on streets and jailed as a result
- However, he got saved when he was released and began his music career
- In 2011, he was the first Kenyan student to scoop ten awards in National High School music festivals.
- He began rising to Kenyan top chart music after this, he worked on his solo album “living Bread” to be realized early in 2012.
- For so long, he has kept his relationship off the public, but not until 2020 in September
- He has been working as a brand ambassador of a tour firm known as Eagle Safaris as the brand ambassador.
Quick facts about Esther Musila
Though much is not in public domain, here is the little we know about the sexy 50 year old woman
- Esther Musila is a mother of three kids, aged 29, 26 and 22 years old
- She was born about 50 years ago in 1970
- She worked as a banker for about 5 years
- But currently, she now was as an International Civil Servant with United Nations
- She has worked with UN for a period of 18 years
- With UN, she was posted in Nepal and Laos where she worked on a project dubbed Water and Sanitation Management
- She hold the position of Management and Planning at UN
- Esther’s past love relationship did not work and that is why she separated with the father of the kids
- She has passion with music and went a head to do a gospel hymn dubbed Roho Yangu
- She is also a fitness fanatic