Laws of Karma are such an interesting topic you should dive your head into.
According to Google dictionary , Karma is derived from Hinduism and Buddhism, and it is the sum of a person’s actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
Ever had of when something happens to your friend or someone you know and you overheard a phrase ‘Karma!’
Here are key Karma laws you should know.
1. The law of cause and effect.
– You get back the thoughts or energy you give, be it good or bad. – To get what you want from the world or yourself, ensure to give the same.
2. The law of creation.
– Nothing comes your way magically in life. – To make things happen in your life, you have to take action. – You are the creator of making what you want, based on your intentions.
3. The law of humility.
– Your current reality is the result of your past actions. – Be humble to accept this fact. – And every action of yours in the present moment defines your future.
4. The law of growth.
– Growth starts within you. – The only thing you have control over is yourself. – So, focus on you. – To shape the world positively, start with yourself.
5. The law of responsibility.
– You own what happens to you in life. – You are the product of the choices you make.” – Look inward to find the cause of your problems.
6. The law of connection.
– Everything in your life, your past, present, and future, are connected. “Who you today is the result of your previous actions,”
– And who you will be tomorrow will be the result of your actions today.
7. The law of focus.
– Focus on one thing at a time. – Focus on positive values like love and peace. – It helps you not getting caught in the feelings of resentment, greed, or anger.151301
8. The law of here and now
– To live peacefully, embrace the present moment.
– It happens only when you make peace with negative thoughts or behaviors from your past.
9. The law of change.
– Until and unless you learn from your experiences to do things differently, everything repeats in your life. – Change gives you a new path to create a new future and to be a better version of yourself.
10. The law of significance and inspiration.
– Every contribution you make will affect the world.
– Each one of us is born with a specific gift, mission, and purpose that only you can bring into the world with your uniqueness.