It is often impossible to express love with words. It is more than complicated to translate into words what is felt in this state of intoxication.
It may seem really cheesy or a very widespread topic, but those who have actually been or are still in love know that it is true.
Frightened to look romantic, we often dare not say pretty words. Fortunately, others have dared. Here we collect the 10 best love phrases.
1. “A kiss? An enchanted trick to stop talking when words become superfluous “Ingrid Bergman, Swedish actress.
2. “The worst way to miss someone is to sit next to him and know that you can never have him” Gabriel García Márquez, Colombian writer.
3. “Come and sleep with me: we will not make love, he will make us” Julio Cortázar, Argentine writer.
4. “In love there is always something of madness, but there is always in madness something of reason” Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher.
5. “Love me without questions, that I will love you without answers” Anonymous.
6. “We learn to love not when we find the perfect person, but when we come to see a perfect person imperfectly” Sam Keen, German writer and philosopher.
7. “In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept silent” Pablo Neruda, Chilean poet.
8. “The soul that can speak with the eyes, can also kiss with the look” Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish poet.
9. “Love has no cure, but it is the only cure for all ills” Leonard Cohen, Canadian singer-songwriter and poet.
10. “Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you” Anonymous.
Now, the next step is for you to dare to create your own love phrases.