Jubilee viral Senator Millicent Omanga has been a talk of the town during the end of May 2020 due to her current murky political waters.
She even became more popular when she appeared before Jubilee Party Disciplinary committee to explain why she failed to attend a meeting held by Jubilee leader President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Kenyans could not help but laugh as Millicent Omanga struggled tight-lip to find good lies from her empty pockets
This all started when rival between two movements in Jubilee: Kieleweke and Tanga Tanga became more profound and began fighting publicly .
However, Millicent Omanga has been a common figure in politics.
Here are 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Millicent Omanga
- Millicent comes Gusii land better known as Kisii tribe. She was born in 1982 and as of 2020, she was aged 38 years old
- She is a famous business woman married to one Dr Francis Nyambiobo with two children ; Maya – daughter and Wayne- Son
- Millicent Omanga is a masters graduate of commerce from University of Nairobi
- While at UoN, she joind politics and became a SONU Module 2 Representative during her days in campus.
- In 2013, she contested for Nairobi Senate seat but lost it to the then Mike Sonko, who is now Nairobi Governor
- In 2017, she vied for Nairobi Women Rep aspirant but lost and continued to work as a party member.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta would later elevate her political status by appointing Millicent Omanga as a nominated senator
- Besides, she used to work as a director at Millicent was a director at KenGen – Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited
- In 2019, she bought a brand new car for her sister Angel to celebrate her birthday
- Millicent Omanga has been a piece of cake for gutter press thanks for her curvy body and dancing skills, as well as her hilarious social media feuds with other politicians such as Babu Owino